Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Pat Cummins made big revelations about his Stormy batting in IPL

Australia's cricket team fast bowler Pat Cummins has confessed that he loves to bat, as well as the great shots he has shown during IPL (2021) and he likes to show his batting zeal. 

For the Kolkata Knight Riders, Pat Cummins had a 66-run storm against Chennai Super Kings in this IPL season and gave his team victory at one point but after successive wickets fell KKR lost the match by 20 runs and Pat Cummins remained unbeaten on 66 off 34 balls

Pat Cummins has made several big revelations about his batting during a waltz on the YouTube channel.

Pat Cummins scored 30 runs in an over against Sam Karan in the match against Chennai. Regarding his batting, he said that yes I like to bat, especially when you have come to bat at the seventh or eighth position for the team. 

Also Read: Mohammed Aamir can play in West Indies

Because during that time you have only a few balls to leave the impression of your batting and you have to play big shots from the first ball. I have spent time on the pitch many times as a Test batsman. 

I bat in a test match bored and do not make runs, but here I spin the bat and enjoy batting and during this time sometimes you get runs, sometimes you are not able to make runs.

Pat Cummins also spoke highly of his first Indian tour. He said that I first came to India at the age of 18. In the 2011 Champions League, I participated for the New South Wales side. 

From childhood you hear stories of playing cricket in India, which I like very much. During that time I played cricket against many veteran superstar players, which was a great experience for me. 

The audience here is very big cricket fan, which is completely different from Australia.